Established vide Punjab Govt. Act No. 6 of 2015 and is recognized by UGC under Section 2(F) of UGC Act, 1956. (ISO 9001:2015)
- Contribute profusely in social and national development by creating socially useful teacher educators.
- To meet the contemporary need the universalization of elementary and retention of secondary education.
- Motivating the students to think laterally and out-of-the-box to generate innovative ideas.
- Transforming innovative and traditional ideals into perfect teacher models to accommodate societal needs.
- Mentoring the students to carry out the research effectively by providing required methodological guidance.
- To facilitate creative teaching learning skills to the students.
- To pursue research and investigation in the field of education.
- To develop professional competence in the students to face global competition in the arena of teaching.